About our Clubs….
Peninsula Strikers FC is one of the largest Soccer Clubs in the south. We represent Frankston and surrounding areas and currently have over 500 players from the age of 5 and up spread across dedicated male and female teams in seniors, juniors and now Junior Boys National Premier League (JBNPL).
Select the area of the club that you would like information from:Peninsula Strikers Seniors FC Peninsula Strikers Junior FC Peninsula Strikers JBNPL
Facebook Site Issues
Please be aware that due to the new Australian Government legislation in regards to Facebook. Facebook restricts the posting of newslinks all posts from news pages in Australia. Consequently, as we had previous news posts, new posts to our Facebook sites are unavailable. For all current Club Information, please refer to the areas in this website for Peninsula Strikers Seniors, JBNPL and Community Juniors.
Peninsula Strikers FC
State of Play COVID-19
COVIDSafe Summer – restrictions apply from 11:59pm 17 February 2021
From 11:59pm 17 February 2021 Victoria returns to COVIDSafe Summer restrictions – with some revised conditions.
These restrictions are designed to balance allowing Victorians to get back to doing the things they love while also putting in place measures to protect all that Victorians have worked so hard for.
This means that in relation to our club:
- There are no restrictions on reasons to leave home.
- Community Sport, their facilities and Gyms can re-open.You must carry a face mask with you when you leave home.
- Face masks continue to be mandatory indoors (other than residential homes). This includes workplaces.
- Face masks are also mandatory outdoors when you can’t keep 1.5 metres distance from other people (except with people from your own home).
- Up to 20 people can meet outdoors in a public place. There is no limit on the number of households those people come from.
- Large indoor venues, such as the NGV and Princess Theatre, can open for up to 50 per cent capacity of the total venue with a maximum of 300 patrons in each space. Density caps apply to non-seated areas.
- Indoor seated entertainment venues also have limits of 50 per cent of seating capacity and up to 300 patrons per space.
- Outdoor entertainment venues have limits of 75 per cent capacity and up to 1000 patrons. Density caps apply to non-seated areas.
- Hospitality and retail venues can re-open. This includes personal services like beauty and hairdressing.
- Record keeping continues to be an important tool for helping Victoria stay safe and stay open. Businesses that are required to record the details of visitors should use electronic record keeping or QR codes. The Victorian Government has a free QR code service.
Please note that conditions have been outlined for all clubs to manage Covid risks that we expect to continue throughout 2021. Please be respectful that these must be met to ensure that breaches of conditions do not void insurance policies or result in fines.
The club has now restarted for the 2021 season.
• Pre-season training (including player trials) have begun at Centenary Park (McClelland Drive) every Saturday morning 10am – 12pm until December 19 for Christmas break and recommencement in January. All welcome to come down and try out.
• Our Under 18As will be managed under the Senior club banner this year. Preseason / trials will start in December – Date and times to be confirmed.
• With the trial period now complete, the new 2021 NPL age groups of Under 14, 15, 16 and 17s have been completed with the odd spot possibly available in most age groups. For further updates, refer to our JBNPL page.
• Under 13 “NPL Ready” trials are now scheduled for Dec 1 and 3. Register your Expression of interest to trial here and make your way done on the day. For further assistance specifically for this age group, you can email PSJFCU13Strikers@gmail.com
Girls and Boys Juniors / Mini Roos
- Due to Covid wave 2 in Victoria, the 2020 season was cancelled before it started.
- Any members still awaiting refunds, please refer to emails sent to all members with instructions on how to complete. Any un-refunded fees from 2020 can be redirected to the 2021 season.
- New Preseason dates for age groups U6 – U17s are now announced.
- New 2021 season calendar has now been announced by Football Victoria.
- Expressions of interest to join community teams will be posted at the end of the year.
- Please “Follow” our Facebook page (Peninsula Strikers Juniors) to stay up to date with all new announcements.
For the moment, we hope that everyone is enjoying the state reopening and all players are falling in love with the ball again with the onset of the warmer weather. We all look forward to seeing everyone back on the park for 2021 where we can use our new facilities and see our teams perform on the park!
Peninsula Strikers FC
Peninsula Strikers Junior FC