Expressions of Interest for our NPL Program for 2021
Even though main trials are completed for 2021, you can still “Register your Interest” for our 2021 JBNPL program. If positions become available, we will contact you from this list.
With the change in League Age Group formats in 2021, we will also host an “NPL Ready” program for the U13 boys age group. You can also Register your Interest for players born 2008 also via this “Register your Interest” link. Click here to send us your details:
About our 2021 JBNPL program
We are one of the few NPL clubs that have retained all of our coaches from 2020, building consistency into our training and development of youth JBNPL players.
In 2021 we not only plan on offering the best value JBNPL programme, but the best quality, with one of the few UEFA A and FFA A licenced Technical Directors in Jonathan Magee, who is one of the few coaches that is not only qualified to the highest levels but has worked many years as a professional youth coach and scout for EPL clubs. Our training sessions are planned and tailored for quality and improvement of football.
Add to that, we have had “$6 million” improvements to Ballam Park in 2020 with state of the art pavilion and 2 pitches with match grade lights, our facilities are second to none in the region. Our Senior/NPL facility at Centenary Park has also added ($1 million) carpark as well as improved training ground in 2020, and more to come in the future.
Our 2021 Fees are
- $1090 for U14-17 (Same as 2020)
With many other NPL Clubs charging maximum amounts of $1800 – $2200, we know we offer the best value programme in the state, but we believe better coaching…. All 4 team coaches work as a team, helping each other in reviews and the alignment of training programmes, which is very rare. Although the Club is new to NPL, our administrators have been working in the NPL system at other clubs since NPL started so we have lots of experience to make it the best it can be a Peninsula Strikers.
Our football program, The Strikers Way, has been successfully in existence for a number of years at community level, receiving praise from Football Victoria and the FFA for its design and delivery. The program adapts the FFA National Curriculum to suit the ability level of each squad and the players in it whilst individual player development – of all players, not just some – is central to the coaching adopted by the coaching group in line with the FFA Coaching philosophy. Our Technical Director is heavily invested in the program and provides regular coach mentoring to our coaches to successfully deliver The Strikers Way”.
Frequently asked Questions
“How can you do it so cheap”
- The answer is simple, we don’t use your fees to pay senior players!
- We run at cost and do not profit from Junior NPL players
“Why does it cost more than community football”
- Lots more games – 33 JBNPL vs 18 community
- There are extra costs, some are as below:
- Minimum levels of coaching for each team – paid coaches
- Physio/trainer are required at games
- Video analysis of all games
- 3 paid referees per game (instead of 1)
- In 2020 uniform costs were $180 for 3 kits, tracksuit, bag, etc
- Football Victoria registration costs for player and team approximately $300 per player
Peninsula Strikers JBNPL Refund Policy
The current commitment for JBNPL is $1095 for season 2021 for U14-U17
As we operate this program to a zero profit margin, and as our fees are less that 50% of most JBNPL clubs, this refund scheme is an approved club policy.
- The deposit amount of $500 is non-refundable
- The Balance amount $595 (U14-17)
- This balance amount is refundable up until Feb 1st 2021
o After that date, our JBNPL roster is locked by FV and rules determine that we cannot then find replacement players.
For Season Ending Injury or extenuating circumstances (eg moving interstate)
- Before round 16 we will pro-rata an amount of between $100 and $400 for coaching not received.
- After round 16 no refund is possible
Peninsula Strikers Committee